The following list includes the proposed new editions which are currently being prepared by Lute Society members. It is not possible to predict publication dates for these editions, but they will be announced in Lute News when they become available. The Lute Society warmly welcomes proposals for new editions from players or scholars who are willing to prepare material for publication.
If you have an idea that you would like to discuss please contact the General Editor of Music Editions.
- Facsimile of Lord Herbert of Cherbury's Lutebook, Fitzwilliam Museum Ms. Mus.689. Contributors: John H Robinson, Craig Hartley and François-Pierre Goy.
- An edition of Italian Contrapunti / lute duets: edited by Gordon Gregory
- The collected works of Marco Dall'Aquila: edited by Denys Stephens & John H Robinson.
- An edition of William Corkine's music for lyra viol: arranged for renaissance lute by Eric Crouch
- Modern Edition of the Thibault Manuscript - Volume 1 Lute Solos - Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris, Rés. Vmd. Ms. 27 Edited by John H Robinson and Denys Stephens.
For further information, contact the General Editor of Music Editions